Thursday, October 14, 2010

and then i stopped blogging because i suck.

Haven't been writing, as the 'vacation phase' is over-- and the 'getting shit together phase' has been in full gear. In short? I love it here. Love it love it love it love it. This is exactly where I needed to be, and at exactly the right moment.
In the first week, I've managed to sort out: new banking account. new cell phone. new home. new job. and, while it's taking a bit more time *naturally then the rest of it--- new friends are in the making.

Today I went to the park with a new pal from New Zealand--- then house hunted with my favorite new German guy: Thomas. If things tomorrow morning work out, we'll be living together, with another gal from Sydney--- merely 5 minutes from the beach, and 10 minutes from the 'city center'--- where I now sling cocktails for Aussies.

Oh my god, i love it here. More to come... someday maybe?

1 comment:

  1. 5 whole days, what a slacker. UGH! I have an email to send you when I finish writing it, of which I almost have. Love you!

    ReplyDelete